Like baby ducks, tennis balls are fuzzy, yellow, and often mistaken for Easter eggs. Hatch a plan for a fun-filled outing with today's GrouponLive deal for admission for two people to the Citi Open on July 2331 at The Tennis Center at College Park in College Park. Tickets can be claimed at will call the day of your first event. Choose from the following options:
• For $30, you get two tickets for chairback seats to session four, scheduled for Monday, July 25, at 3 p.m. (a $60 value).
• For $30, you get two tickets for chairback seats to session five, scheduled for Tuesday, July 26, at 3 p.m. (a $60 value).
• For $30, you get two tickets for chairback seats to session six, scheduled for Wednesday, July 27, at 3 p.m. (a $60 value)
• For $30, you get two tickets for chairback seats to session seven, scheduled for Thursday, July 28, at 3 p.m. (a $60 value).
• For $115, you get a weekender package containing two tickets for chairback seats to all matches scheduled for July 2931, as well as qualifying rounds one and two on July 23 and 24 (a $230 value).
• For $235, you get a package containing two tickets for chairback seats to all matches scheduled for July 2331 (a $470 value).
Formerly known as the Mid-Atlantic Womens Tennis Championships, the Citi Open delights tennis fans with masterful serves and powerful volleys by some of the worlds most acclaimed female tennis players. A Womens Tennis Association international-level event, the single-elimination tourney features 32 main-draw singles players and 16-main-draw doubles teams who compete for a total player prize of $400,000 and a fuzzy yellow tiara. Like a black hole, the tourney draws scores of bright, young stars from near and far. This years player pool contains top-25-ranked Israeli sensation Shahar Peer, 2009 U.S. Open quarterfinalist Melanie Oudin, and Aussie Jelena Dokic, the six-time winner of the WTA singles title, who concludes each match with a rousing game of Marco Polo.
CoupFlip is a marketplace for people to buy and sell deals from "daily deal" (also known as "group buying") sites such as Groupon. On CoupFlip you can buy deals you missed, look for interesting deals in your area, or sell any deal you bought and won't use. The purchase is immediate - pick the deal, pay, download the voucher instantly and enjoy. Every voucher is guaranteed to be authentic by CoupFlip. For sellers, we provide the opportunity to sell your unwanted deal immediately without the hassle of listing your voucher and praying someone comes along and decides they feel like buying it.
It is completely free to buy and sell vouchers on CoupFlip!
See our FAQ page!
Daily deals make it possible for you to try something new or indulge in something lavish without the high price tag these things usually come with. If you ever have the need to buy and sell deals at any time, we're here to help. At CoupFlip, there's no need to worry about limited time offers on city deals or the long wait for a buyer.
What makes our listing different is that you can feel free to browse through our selection of vouchers at your leisure and pick the ones that you need. Thinking of going out for a meal or planning a vacation? Use our search bar to find the best deals you might have missed on Groupon.
If you're thinking of a Groupon return because you've changed your mind about a purchase, why not consider selling the voucher through us instead? We'll handle the work of offering your last minute deals to interested buyers.
Buy or sell coupons without any difficulty. Here at CoupFlip, we promise you a convenient way to buy and sell deals at any time.