Bare walls have plenty of advantages: ample surface area for finger painting, an absence of disapproving Churchill posters, and no mirrors reminding you that your hair is on fire. Fill rooms' middles with furnishings so you can keep walls clear with todays Groupon: for $45, you get $100 worth of unique furniture, art, and oddities at Film Biz Recycling's Prop Shop in Brooklyn.
A quirky nonprofit that sells former television and film props at discount rates, Film Biz Recycling's Prop Shop was recently lauded in the New York Times for its commitment to reducing waste through recycling. Film Bizs varied inventory starts at $5 and mixes practical items, such as turn-of-the-century linens ($100), kitchen tables ($100), lighting ($60$100), and office chairs (about $60), with offbeat decor and bizarre antiques. Fill a frontier-style butter churn with punch to endow a house party with rusticity, or adopt a well-preserved model ship to make your side tables look seaworthy. The items available for sale at Film Biz Recycling's Prop Shop represent 40 percent of the donations the shop receives; the remaining 60 percent are funneled into charities such as Blissful Bedrooms, a cadre of interior design desperadoes who convert bland bedrooms into colorful sleep sanctuaries for children with disabilities.
CoupFlip is a marketplace for people to buy and sell deals from "daily deal" (also known as "group buying") sites such as Groupon. On CoupFlip you can buy deals you missed, look for interesting deals in your area, or sell any deal you bought and won't use. The purchase is immediate - pick the deal, pay, download the voucher instantly and enjoy. Every voucher is guaranteed to be authentic by CoupFlip. For sellers, we provide the opportunity to sell your unwanted deal immediately without the hassle of listing your voucher and praying someone comes along and decides they feel like buying it.
It is completely free to buy and sell vouchers on CoupFlip!
See our FAQ page!
Daily deals make it possible for you to try something new or indulge in something lavish without the high price tag these things usually come with. If you ever have the need to buy and sell deals at any time, we're here to help. At CoupFlip, there's no need to worry about limited time offers on city deals or the long wait for a buyer.
What makes our listing different is that you can feel free to browse through our selection of vouchers at your leisure and pick the ones that you need. Thinking of going out for a meal or planning a vacation? Use our search bar to find the best deals you might have missed on Groupon.
If you're thinking of a Groupon return because you've changed your mind about a purchase, why not consider selling the voucher through us instead? We'll handle the work of offering your last minute deals to interested buyers.
Buy or sell coupons without any difficulty. Here at CoupFlip, we promise you a convenient way to buy and sell deals at any time.