In 1891, James Naismith mounted two peach baskets on opposite walls of a gym, inventing the rudimentary version of what we know today as shelving. Take your basketball off this grand innovation with todays GrouponLive deal to a Minnesota Lynx WNBA game. Choose from three games and two seating options:
• For $15, you get an arena-seat ticket to the game against the San Antonio Silver Stars on Friday, August 26 at 7 p.m. (a $30 value).
• For $25, you get one suite ticket to the game against the San Antonio Silver Stars on Friday, August 26 at 7 p.m. (a $50 value).
• For $15, you get one arena-seat ticket to the game against the New York Liberty on Friday, September 2 at 7 p.m. (a $30 value).
• For $25, you get a suite ticket to the game against the New York Liberty on Friday, September 2 at 7 p.m. (a $50 value).
• For $15, you get an arena-seat ticket to the game against the Chicago Sky on Thursday, September 8 at 7 p.m. (a $30 value).
• For $25, you get a suite ticket to the game against the Chicago Sky on Thursday, September 8 at 7 p.m. (a $50 value).
Children ages 2 and younger are admitted free to Lynx games, provided they do not take up a seat and sit on the ticket holder's lap.
Featuring one of the WNBA's most well-rounded rosters, the Lynx, led by former No. 1 overall draft pick Seimone Augustus, slam-dunk their way to athletic victories against fellow point-scoring maidens. The Lynx flaunt a young core of former and current All-Stars led by veteran coach Cheryl Reeve, who won two WNBA titles and a dip in a Gatorade dunk tank while assistant coach to the Detroit Shock. Suite tickets (not pictured in the seating chart) are located between the upper and lower deck in the middle of the stadium, and arena seats place fans in the blue sections of the seating chart.
Attendees will be able to enjoy tasty concessions at the Target Center, which also hosts the Timberwolves and ant-farm exhibitions during the offseason. Bask in the Minnesota Lynx's deft dexterity, supreme ball handling, and complete lack of Dick Vitale.
CoupFlip is a marketplace for people to buy and sell deals from "daily deal" (also known as "group buying") sites such as Groupon. On CoupFlip you can buy deals you missed, look for interesting deals in your area, or sell any deal you bought and won't use. The purchase is immediate - pick the deal, pay, download the voucher instantly and enjoy. Every voucher is guaranteed to be authentic by CoupFlip. For sellers, we provide the opportunity to sell your unwanted deal immediately without the hassle of listing your voucher and praying someone comes along and decides they feel like buying it.
It is completely free to buy and sell vouchers on CoupFlip!
See our FAQ page!
Daily deals make it possible for you to try something new or indulge in something lavish without the high price tag these things usually come with. If you ever have the need to buy and sell deals at any time, we're here to help. At CoupFlip, there's no need to worry about limited time offers on city deals or the long wait for a buyer.
What makes our listing different is that you can feel free to browse through our selection of vouchers at your leisure and pick the ones that you need. Thinking of going out for a meal or planning a vacation? Use our search bar to find the best deals you might have missed on Groupon.
If you're thinking of a Groupon return because you've changed your mind about a purchase, why not consider selling the voucher through us instead? We'll handle the work of offering your last minute deals to interested buyers.
Buy or sell coupons without any difficulty. Here at CoupFlip, we promise you a convenient way to buy and sell deals at any time.