Ancient Greeks were the forefathers of modern theater, using off-the-cuff storytelling to talk their way out of chariot-speeding tickets. Relish the timelessness of an ancient art with today's GrouponLive deal to see the musical Sleeping Beauty Wakes at La Jolla Playhouses Mandell Weiss Theatre. Seating is available in area one. Choose from the following options:
• For $33, you get one ticket for the performance on Thursday, August 25, at 8 p.m. (a $63 value before fees, or up to a $66 value online, including all fees).
• For $36, you get one ticket for the performance on Friday, August 26, at 8 p.m. (a $69 value before fees, or up to a $72 value online, including all fees).
• For $33, you get one ticket for the matinee performance on Saturday, August 27, at 2 p.m. (a $63 value before fees, or up to a $66 value online, including all fees).
• For $44, you get one ticket for the evening performance on Saturday, August 27, at 8 p.m. (an $85 value before fees, or up to an $88 value online, including all fees).
• For $36, you get one ticket for the matinee performance on Sunday, August 28, at 2 p.m. (a $69 value before fees, or up to a $72 value online, including all fees).
• For $33, you get one ticket for the evening performance on Sunday, August 28, at 7 p.m. (a $63 value before fees, or up to a $66 value online, including all fees).
The multiple Tony Awardwinning La Jolla Playhouse stacks each spectacular season with audience-enchanting plays that often matriculate to Broadway and off-Broadway success. Ravenous theatergoers concur that a similar fate awaits Sleeping Beauty Wakes, so they have demanded that the theater continue the plays magical run through the end of August. Directed by Rebecca Taichman, the play focuses on a modern-day teenager and her awakening at a sleep-disorder clinic. When a curiously ageless father brings his daughter in for treatment, the clinics patients embark on a collective dream journey, storing what remains of their sanity in the overhead bins.
A musical score by theatrical power-trio GrooveLily backs up Beautys lyrical angst with a guitar-and-piano-heavy soundtrack inspired by the medieval arena rock duo The Brothers Grimm. The 492-seat Mandell Weiss Theatre does the cast justice by placing audiences as close to the action as the fourth wall allows, allowing them to cross-reference every expression or bit of dialogue with the plays sourcebook, written by Rachel Sheinkin.
CoupFlip is a marketplace for people to buy and sell deals from "daily deal" (also known as "group buying") sites such as Groupon. On CoupFlip you can buy deals you missed, look for interesting deals in your area, or sell any deal you bought and won't use. The purchase is immediate - pick the deal, pay, download the voucher instantly and enjoy. Every voucher is guaranteed to be authentic by CoupFlip. For sellers, we provide the opportunity to sell your unwanted deal immediately without the hassle of listing your voucher and praying someone comes along and decides they feel like buying it.
It is completely free to buy and sell vouchers on CoupFlip!
See our FAQ page!
Daily deals make it possible for you to try something new or indulge in something lavish without the high price tag these things usually come with. If you ever have the need to buy and sell deals at any time, we're here to help. At CoupFlip, there's no need to worry about limited time offers on city deals or the long wait for a buyer.
What makes our listing different is that you can feel free to browse through our selection of vouchers at your leisure and pick the ones that you need. Thinking of going out for a meal or planning a vacation? Use our search bar to find the best deals you might have missed on Groupon.
If you're thinking of a Groupon return because you've changed your mind about a purchase, why not consider selling the voucher through us instead? We'll handle the work of offering your last minute deals to interested buyers.
Buy or sell coupons without any difficulty. Here at CoupFlip, we promise you a convenient way to buy and sell deals at any time.