Without grass, yards would be desolate, slip 'n' slides would require full-body armor, and soccer players' moms would have to deal with ground-in asphalt stains. Revere your domicile's plants with today's Groupon: for $99, you get $200 worth of on-location biologically enhanced lawn treatments from GrowinGreen.
GrowinGreen cares for and maintains emeraldized grass landscapes with environmentally friendly practices. Using a soil-based, long-term approach to green up residential plots, starting with the roots, GrowinGreen improves lawn health without resorting to highly toxic chemicals and fertilizers.
After making an appointment, your lawn, brown-patch, insect, aeration, weed, or seeding services begin with an initial consultation, during which backyard-turf problems receive the attention they've been picketing for in the crabgrass capital.
Kick grubs to the curb with two insecticide treatments ($34 per application on 3,000 sq. ft. lawn), or drive out humongous fungus patches from an ailing yard with five treatments ($34 per application on 3,000 sq. ft. lawn). While GrowinGreen's average rate is $58 per regular treatment on a 7,500-square- foot lawn, prices vary due to services, grass square footage, and number of ill-tempered garden gnomes.
Licensed technicians custom design kid- and pet-safe treatments for each lawn, and a guarantee backs up grassy-knoll happiness. Though GrowinGreen never requires customers to sign contracts, they do request that they are given at least one year to fully improve lawn health. Turf problems get safely solved starting after the first treatment, resulting in proud barbeques, fewer chemicals being stored in the garage next to the lighter fluid, and more barefoot cartwheels per square foot. Service is available for much of the greater Kernersville, Winston-Salem, and Greensboro areas. See this list to check for specific zip codes covered.
Groupon users can save another 10 percent by bundling any four services together, and another 7 percent by pre-paying for those services, for a total additional savings of 17 percent.
CoupFlip is a marketplace for people to buy and sell deals from "daily deal" (also known as "group buying") sites such as Groupon. On CoupFlip you can buy deals you missed, look for interesting deals in your area, or sell any deal you bought and won't use. The purchase is immediate - pick the deal, pay, download the voucher instantly and enjoy. Every voucher is guaranteed to be authentic by CoupFlip. For sellers, we provide the opportunity to sell your unwanted deal immediately without the hassle of listing your voucher and praying someone comes along and decides they feel like buying it.
It is completely free to buy and sell vouchers on CoupFlip!
See our FAQ page!
Daily deals make it possible for you to try something new or indulge in something lavish without the high price tag these things usually come with. If you ever have the need to buy and sell deals at any time, we're here to help. At CoupFlip, there's no need to worry about limited time offers on city deals or the long wait for a buyer.
What makes our listing different is that you can feel free to browse through our selection of vouchers at your leisure and pick the ones that you need. Thinking of going out for a meal or planning a vacation? Use our search bar to find the best deals you might have missed on Groupon.
If you're thinking of a Groupon return because you've changed your mind about a purchase, why not consider selling the voucher through us instead? We'll handle the work of offering your last minute deals to interested buyers.
Buy or sell coupons without any difficulty. Here at CoupFlip, we promise you a convenient way to buy and sell deals at any time.