When lingerie was invented in 1994, it was customarily cut from heavy burlap and worn as protection by women laboring in thorny eggplant orchards. Give your under-duds a stylish update with today's Groupon: for $15, you get $50 worth of designer undergarments at Jule Lingerie & Loungewear.
Jule Lingerie & Loungewear's boutique, from the white-trimmed exterior windows to the cozy, unmentionables-stuffed interior. The shop carries designer lingerie from Cosabella, Eberjey, Hanky Panky, Elle MacPherson, Freya, Honeydew, and many more. Soft pajamas and loungewear stand alongside saucy, lace-trimmed slips, a selection suited to stuff every niche of the proverbial boudoir. Try on a seamless contour bra from Wacoal for a ridge-free dress experience ($50 on average). Panties, thongs, and hot pants range in price from $12$32 and take every form from cotton basics to hot-pink, lace-trimmed boy shorts ready for public roller-derby exposure. A variety of Spanx shapewear is available for keeping an unflattering bridesmaid dress in check ($25$80). If you're more in the mood for a little summer lounging, you can simply slip into a chemise from PJ Salvage and call in sick until September ($55+).
Jule's friendly, knowledgeable staff is well aware that many say that approximately 75% of women are wearing the wrong-sized bra and will give you a custom fitting to put you firmly in the other 25%. Their expertise has helped many a lady and a few gentlemen find a bra that doesn't dig into the shoulder blades, stretch over the course of the day, or come to life at night and smother its slumbering owner.
It is completely free to buy and sell vouchers on CoupFlip!
See our FAQ page!