A city is a place of tremendous variety, usually constructed upon a foundation of rock n roll. Plumb the secret depths of Los Angeles with today's Groupon for a food tour from Six Taste. Choose from seven options:
• For $33, you get a Delicious Dumpling tour (a $55 value).
• For $33, you get a tour of New Chinatown (a $55 value).
• For $33, you get a tour of Thai Town (a $55 value).
• For $33, you get a tour of Little Tokyo (a $55 value).
• For $35, you get a tour of downtown Los Angeles (a $60 value).
• For $39, you get a tour of Santa Monica (a $65 value).
• For $39, you get a tour of Hollywood (a $65 value).
Led by professional eating guides, each 3.5- or 4-hour walking tour explores a specific region of Los Angeles and winds through streets dotted with renowned restaurants and hole-in-the-wall eateries. The Santa Monica tour is one of the longest, meandering through town and stopping at local spots, such as the Bay Cities Italian Deli & Bakery, while the Little Tokyo sates wayfarers with tea tastings and dainty snacks of herculean tuna bellies. On the Thai Town tour, explorers are treated to fresh mango, sticky rice, and goodies from Thai bakeries, while those participating in the Downtown LA tours will enjoy the familiar flavors of classic macaroni and cheese and the unfamiliar flavors of a glazed parking meter. All tours depart on Saturday or Sunday mornings or afternoonsthe New Chinatown tour is Sunday mornings only and Delicious Dumpling and Hollywood tours are Saturday mornings onlyand cover 212 blocks. Each tour is subject to availability.
It is completely free to buy and sell vouchers on CoupFlip!
See our FAQ page!